We proudly announce that the New GlassOn is released today. It is our next step in our master plan to enhance the online and offline glasses shopping revolution with virtual try-on technology.
GlassOn is designed to give you in order to bring ‘life-like’ experience with virtual glasses tryon by Augmented Reality (AR) Technology.
- For end-users and customers: they can be able to virtually try on eyewear without walking into a store.
- For Shop owners, retailers and manufacturers: GlassOn encourages you to provide better shopping experience for your customers which leads to increasing multiple pairs sales, shortening the purchase cycle and reducing the return rate.
- GlassOn Web Plugin: The HTML5 plugin displays a virtual try-on screen on your website. GlassOn Web is designed to fit any web browser and compatible with almost any kinds of website.
- GlassOn Lite: Our new app version run smoother and faster than the previous one.
- GlassOn Management Tool: We updated to the latest version which is easier to use.
During the weekends of September 15-16, SKG Hackathon is a programming contest organized by the SKG company, where contestants compete for 24 hours to find the winner. With the topic "Enhancing student life with technology", SKG hopes to find innovative ideas, useful products or effective format solutions for future students in life.
If you have a passion for programming, let's bring your ideas to enjoy our event. SKG Hackathon will give you not only learning experiences but also competitive experiences. Moreover, this is also an opportunity for you to improve your skills.
"The organizer will assist you with resources, advice and food throughout the competition. Everything will be prepared so that all of you can focus 100% to create the best and most creative products. "
This event is located in Marika Social Cafe, 74/13/4 Truong Quoc Dung street, Ward 10, Phu Nhuan district, Ho Chi Minh city.